My Calendar

Latest News

After taking into consideration yesterday’s statement and information received today our decision is to postpone the opening of the Stamford Arms, Groby until further notice.

As per our risk assessment we will now be moving into the astute protocols of our risk assessment on re opening.
We will give notice of any future opening dates as soon as possible.
Brian Rigby


Week of Jun 8th
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
8, June, 2020 9, June, 2020 10, June, 2020 11, June, 2020 12, June, 2020 13, June, 2020 14, June, 2020

Please note all events are subject to cancellation